If you require a replacement Debenture certificate, please contact the WRU Debenture Office using Debenture@wru.wales. Please include the Debenture number(s) where possible. 

Once your debenture details have been confirmed, we will then be able to assist you by sending you the required information and arrange a new certificate.

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here for further information.