In order to purchase accessibility tickets for WRU home fixtures at Principality Stadium, you will firstly need to register an online account.
This is done by carrying out the following steps:
- Firstly you can contact us at email@example.com with your details. We require full name, contact number, address and email address.
- Also we would need you to specify if you require wheelchair or ambulant disabled seating. (This is to better understand your requirements and place your ticket in the most suitable/accessible area available).
- We are then able to create an account for you so you can be emailed of when our ticket ballots take place.
- Once this has been set up, we will then provide you with the details of how to activate your account online.
To activate your account please follow the steps below:
- Please click here for the WRU eticketing website
- Complete the details on that page (Membership code & Surname) You will be sent your membership code by the Customer & Supporter Services team once your account has been created.
- You will then be prompted to create a password of your choosing, and complete any mandatory information fields.
- You will then be able to login and apply when informed via email of the accessibility dates to apply for tickets within the online ballot.
Please note that due to the high demand for accessibility seating for WRU home fixtures, we run an online ballot for accessibility tickets. Once an account is created and activated you can then apply for the fixtures you wish to attend.
After the deadline for applications has past you will then be emailed after the draw has been made, informing you if you have been successful for any of the fixtures you have applied for.
If successful these tickets will be reserved for you in your account for you to add to your basket and purchase. This will be for 1 x Accessible ticket & 1 x Free Carer ticket.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here for further information