The 'Print at Home' delivery option is not available for all events at Principality Stadium, this will depend on the expected attendance. Where available, tickets can be purchased online via the WRU's Official Online Ticket Office and received via email using the 'Print at Home' delivery method, with no additional charge for this service. The process of purchasing and receiving e-tickets is explained below:
- On completing an online purchase, at the checkout stage you can choose your delivery method and select 'Print at Home' (if available)
- After inputting your card details and finalizing your purchase, you can expect to receive 2 separate emails to your registered email address. Please allow up to 30 minutes for these emails to be received and check your junk and spam folders
- The first email will be your booking confirmation, which contains your booking reference number full details of your purchase
- The second email will include your tickets within a PDF attachment. Your tickets will contain full details including your gate of entry, seat details and a bar code to be scanned by a steward on the day of the event
- Please ensure that your tickets are printed as they cannot be scanned on smart phones or other devices
- Only the first scan of the bar code on your ticket will be allowed entry so please ensure that your tickets are printed correctly with 1 copy of each ticket as multiple copies will not be allowed entry into the Stadium.
Please allow up to 30 minutes for these emails to be received and check your junk and spam folders
What can I do if I have not received my Print at Home tickets via email?
If you have not received your tickets via email having checked your junk and spam folders, it is possible to resend your Print at Home tickets to your registered email address using the steps below:
- Visit https://www.eticketing.co.uk/principalitystadium/ and login to your account using your email address and password
- Once logged into your account, please click on the 'my account' section at the top right hand side of the home page, followed by the 'account history' tab as shown below;
- All of your account purchase history will appear as shown below and the date and time of each transaction will be listed.
- On selecting the relevant transaction, you will need to use the 'resend email' button as shown below and this will resend both your booking confirmation and email containing your PDF tickets to your registered email address. Please allow up to 30 minutes for your these 2 emails to be received and check your junk and spam folders.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here for further information