3. In order for
tickets to be valid, on arrival at the show the lead booker must be able to
provide all of the following items alongside their ticket(s):
Photo ID (Driving licence, passport)
Booking confirmation email
4. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all
times, remains the property of the promoters.
ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. All
ticket purchases will be monitored and if there is a reasonable suspicion that
tickets are being purchased by businesses traders or so called “ticket
touts”, “ticket scalpers”, “ticket brokers” or unauthorised “secondary ticket
agents” this will be considered a breach of the terms and
conditions of sale and tickets could be cancelled at the promoter’s
accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
6. Your ticket/s
will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale
is through the official ticket agent fan to fan exchange. Tickets sold
via third parties and other unauthorized outlets, including online auction
sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it
invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
7. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 6 per transaction.
8. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission.
The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
9. You will need to use a mobile smartphone to access tickets which will require
an app to be downloaded to your device.
10. You may be required to comply with any local Covid 19 regulations required at
the time of the concert.